Our new, state-of-the-art urgent care clinic is now serving patients seven days a week in Sturgeon Bay.
Our goal: to diagnose and treat you right away and provide the very best care.
What sets us apart?
• Professional, caring staff led by the Dr. Keith Anclam, experienced local physician
• Our Urgent Care Clinic is across the hall from the Emergency Room for full range of treatment options
• Accessibility to hospital and lab/diagnostic facilities
• Award-winning Ministry Medical care
Urgent Care or Emergency Room?
When choosing which facility to visit, follow these guidelines:
Conditions requiring immediate care, but that are not life-threatening
• cold or flu
• cut requiring stitches
• mild asthma
• urinary tract infection
• broken bone with intact skin
Conditions that are life or limb-threatening
• chest pain
• facial drooping
• sudden numbness or weakness in arm or leg
• uncontrolled bleeding
• head or eye injuries
• major fracture with broken skin
Saturday and Sunday: 8am-4pm
Closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day
Enter at the main clinic entrance to reach the Urgent Care Clinic