The Women’s and Children’s Health Center, opened in 2007, serves as the location for the offices of North Shore Medical Clinic’s OB/gyns and pediatricians along with diagnostic imaging services focusing on breast health and bone densitometry, physical therapy services focused specifically on the needs of women, and a massage area.
Ministry’s Birthing Center, newly completed in 2010, has a Level I nursery, four dedicated birthing rooms, and two post-operative rooms. Painted with soothing, contemporary colors and featuring beautiful artwork, comfortable furnishings and spacious bathrooms, these facilities see an average of 150 births per year.
The clinical support staff in the clinic and the Birthing Center are stable and very experienced. Both The Birthing Center and the Women’s Center’s OB/gyns receive high patient satisfaction ratings and offer personalized care. Schedule your appointment today with one of our providers.
- Normal & high-risk pregnancies
- Menopausal management
- Novasure endometrial ablation
- Infertility counseling
- Mammography (digital, including screening, diagnostic, needle localizations–mammography or stereo)
- Bone density testing
- Stereotactic breast biopsies
- massage therapy–general relaxation, as well as pre- and post-natal
- physical therapy for women’s health, e.g., urinary incontinence, pelvic floor issues
Meet Ministry Door County Medical Center's Obstetricians & Gynecologists