August 26, 2015
The Orchards Golf Course
(Yes, that’s 4 rounds of 18 holes!)
of golf in a day!!
Great FUN and Prizes for all Participants!
Proceeds to benefit
Shotgun start at 8:30 a.m.
Registration at 7:45 a.m.
Awards and Celebration Dinner Following Golf.
How does it work?
Teams of 3 golfers, each with a cart, start early in the morning and golf until late afternoon, playing 72 holes in one day. Four challenging 18 hole formats will make it fun and competitive for all handicaps.
To be eligible to play, each golfer is committed to raise and/or donate a minimum of $700. An individual or an organization can also sponsor a team of 3 golfers for $2,100. A $5,000 major donation will sponsor a team and will give the donor several attractive advertising opportunities.
The proceeds of the 2015 Golf Marathon will help support the mission of Ministry Door County Medical Center to continually improve the health and well-being of all people, especially the poor in the communities we serve.
- All players are encouraged to recruit a team of golfers who will commit to raise and/or donate the necessary funds. . . this is what it’s all about!
- Each golfer on the team that raises the most money will win a free round of golf at the Horseshoe Bay Golf Club.
- Each golfer on the team that raises the second highest amount wins $50.00 cash.
- Each golfer on the team that raises the third highest amount wins $25.00 cash.
- All players have a chance to win a customized set of woods or irons based on how much their team raises.
- All players receive appreciation gifts for their participation.
- Individual prizes for longest drive, longest putt, etc.
- Team prizes are given for the winners of each of four 18 hole formats and the overall winner.
- An awards banquet and celebration dinner follows the golfing.