This easy-to-prepare entree is delicious with brown rice and your favorite steamed vegetable. The sauce can be used for ribs or meatballs as well.
- 1 whole chicken or 8 chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1 8 oz. bottle of Russian dressing*
- 1 16 oz. can whole cranberry sauce
Cut up and skin chicken. Place in 9 x 13 inch pan. Mix soup mix, dressing and cranberry sauce. Pour over chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes.
* French dressing may be substituted.
298 calories; 16 g fat; 3 g sat fat; 12 mg cholesterol; 25 g carbs; 14 g protein; 0.59 g fiber; 340 g sodium
Source: Clare’s Culinary Creations 2006