Our Mission as a Catholic health care system is to further the healing ministry of Jesus by continually improving the health and well-being of all people, especially the poor, in the communities we serve.
We share a common vision and are called to act upon the following ideas and beliefs:
- Service of the Poor — Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence — Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity — Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom — Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity — Courageous innovation
- Dedication — Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry