- From MinistryHealth.org, you will click the Careers button at the top of the page to start the online application process
- If you are prompted, you must read our Mission and Values statement before entering our Careers page
- After selecting “I Accept” to the terms of the outlined statement, you will proceed to the Job Search page.
- You will have the option to click into a specific type of job list though one of our Site Listings at the left side of the page
- Or click into the facility listing in the middle to all available job listings for those facilities listed.
- Once you get into the listings, by scrolling to the bottom you will see how to page further to see more available listings.
- Opportunities from this page include:
- Expanding the Search Criteria (from the right of the screen) so you can filter in which job facility, location, or type you are looking for
- Do a Basic Search (where your search will default to)
- Do an Expanded search- if you want to get more specific with which type of position/facility/etc you are looking
- Set and Save Searches- if each time you log in you want to search for a certain job type of facility, you can set a search and save it for future use.
- You can check job listings that match your profile- the system will do it for you, if you’ve activated that option in your Profile
- Access your profile – this is found on the right side of the page, next to where the job listing starts- this is where you can set the type of jobs you’re interested in, or just start a resume
- You can send job information to a friend, or refer when available, from a link on the right.
The identifying information included in the job listing before clicking in to view include:
- Title, Where the job is listed, what type of schedule the job would have
- Location of the position listing, where specified
- Job Posting Date – jobs will remain posted until they are filled
- Requisition Number
- Job Status- whether we are still accepting applications
From the Listing, you may click on the title to view the Description, click Apply, or click Add to Cart if you want to come back to it later.
Once inside the application, the system will walk you though the steps- you will see a ‘Progression Bar’ at the top of the page so you know how much farther you have to go to complete. Any required fields will have an asterisk by them; you will be prompted by an error message if you click to the next page and have forgotten a required field. In addition, when you receive an error for missing a field, that area will be identified by a yellow caution sign.
You can choose to ‘Save and Continue’ to move to the next page; once you get to the summary page do a quick check that the information you entered is correct (you’ll see an edit option for each section if you have to make a quick fix). Once you hit submit, your application will reach our recruiting team. If you’re unable to complete your application and wish to finish later, you can choose the option ‘Save as a Draft’ and finish at a later date.
We also offer a ‘Save to Cart’ option, similar to what you’d see for online retailers- you can hold a job in your cart and start your application at a later date- don’t forget to log back in and ‘Check Out.’