Ministry Health Care is an integrated network of hospitals, clinics, primary and specialty care physicians and related services, located throughout Central, Northern and Eastern Wisconsin. We are currently seeking a CRNA to join our Anesthesiology team at Howard Young Medical Center in Woodruff, WI. The successful candidate will be willing and able to work independently and share Ministry Health Care's commitment to quality health care and exceptional patient service.
- Obstetrics, Pediatric, Regional, Outpatient Surgery, Orthopedic and occasional pain, critical care and trauma anesthesia (no hearts or heads)
- The site performs approximately 2800 surgeries annually
- Insertion of central venous catheters, arterial catheters, lumbar epidural catheters, spinal anesthesia and occasional Brachial Plexus Blocks
- Call 1:4; Day after call off
- Excellent opportunity to join a progressive team in a state-of-the-art facility
- Group boasts a strong collaborative relationship between MDA's, CRNAs and surgeons
- Ideal opportunity for an outdoor enthusiast - located in a popular midwestern vacation community
As a Ministry Health Care provider, you will enjoy a collaborative environment, state-of-the-art facilities, leading edge technology and a generous compensation and benefit package. Beautiful, safe and affordable neighborhoods, friendly communities and year-round recreational opportunities make Woodruff, WI a great place to live and work!
The greater Minocqua/ Woodruff area is a popular Midwestern vacation destination that draws visitors from all over Wisconsin throughout the year. You could live where others go to get away from it all! Woodruff's numerous lakes, parks and elaborate trail systems make it an ideal location for an outdoor enthusiast. Whether you prefer to hike, bike, fish, boat, snowmobile or cross-country ski, you'll find plenty of opportunity in Wisconsin's beautiful Northwoods.
Being a vacation destination, the community offers a variety of unique, one-of-a-kind shops and an assortment of restaurants, coffee houses, and supper clubs. There's always something new and exciting to explore.
- Population of 1,982
- 47% Male, 53% Female
- Woodruff was established in the late 1880's and is the home of a historical site/museum "Dr. Kate Museum"
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation is in August
- Great community and active school district