Ministry Medical Group, the physician-directed component of Ministry Health Care, is currently seeking a part-time Nurse Practitioner to provide Hospice care to our patients throughout Northern Wisconsin (Oneida, Vilas, Forest and Lincoln Counties with occasional visits to Langlade, Iron and Price Counties).
As a Hospice Nurse Practitioner you will provide patient care in a home environment, assess and determine eligibility for hospice, develop individualized patient care plans and collaborate with the Hospice Medical Director to ensure high-quality, comprehensive care. The successful candidate will be a compassionate provider with a Hospice background or experience in a Palliative Care environment. A candidate with a background in Internal Medicine, Oncology or Pain and Symptom Management would also be considered.
- Part-time: 20 hrs/week
- No call schedule or weekend coverage
- Considerable practice autonomy and decision-making ability
- Must be comfortable and have the confidence to work independently and consult complex cases
In Rhinelander, you'll find the perfect balance of unspoiled natural beauty and convenient creature comforts. Located in the heart of Wisconsin's picturesque Northwoods, Rhinelander is a well-known paradise for anglers, hunters, kayakers, cyclists, hikers, nature lovers, snowmobilers, cross-country skiers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Residents enjoy the seasonal versatility of the many forests and lakes that surround the community.
The City of Rhinelander is a service center for the surrounding communities and offers a variety of retailers, bookstores, restaurants, coffee shops, state-of-the-art medical services and plenty of midwestern hospitality. Numerous musical events, festivals, and parades draw Wisconsinites from near and far.
There are many great reasons to live, work and raise your family in the Rhinelander area. Enjoy an exceptional quality of life balanced with a low cost of living. Rhinelander is home to excellent schools and higher education opportunities.
- Population of 7,735; 46% Male, 54% Female
- Known for the legend of the Hodag, a mythical beast from logging times
- Entertainment-Community Theater, Annual National Northern Arts Juried Art Show and Competition, Performing Arts Series, Farmer's Market, Public Radio(WXPR), Full Service Family YMCA, Country Music Festivals, Oktoberfest
- Safe community and excellent school districts