Ministry Medical Group is looking for BP/BC meds-peds physicians to join our team in Woodruff, Wisconsin. MMG-Woodruff is a clinic of collegial and talented providers who are team-oriented, flexible, and hard working.
- The practice is physician led and financially sound
- Outpatient only
- No call schedule, and no weekends
- Average number of patients per day is 15-20
- Competitive compensation and benefits are offered, including loan repayment
The greater Minocqua/ Woodruff area is a popular Midwestern vacation destination that draws visitors from all over Wisconsin throughout the year. You could live where others go to get away from it all! Woodruff's numerous lakes, parks and elaborate trail systems make it an ideal location for an outdoor enthusiast. Whether you prefer to hike, bike, fish, boat, snowmobile or cross-country ski, you'll find plenty of opportunity in Wisconsin's beautiful Northwoods.
Being a vacation destination, the community offers a variety of unique, one-of-a-kind shops and an assortment of restaurants, coffee houses, and supper clubs. There's always something new and exciting to explore.
- Population of 1,982
- 47% Male, 53% Female
- Woodruff was established in the late 1880's and is the home of a historical site/museum "Dr. Kate Museum"
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation is in August
- Great community and active school district