Ministry Health Care, a leading health care system in Wisconsin, is currently seeking a full-time BC/BE Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join our behaviorial health team in Stevens Point, WI. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collegial team with 8 other psychiatrists and 8 psychologists in a beautiful Midwestern university community. The ideal candidate will share Ministry Health Care's commitment to quality health care and exceptional patient service.
- Consultative child and adolescent psychiatry - outpatient only
- Face to face consults; 12 per week or minimum 18 hrs of patient time per week
- 18 hours of consult time per week
- No active caseload as patients are referred back to their primary care provider
- Flexible Schedule
- No call, weekends or holiday coverage
- Strong referral base with established methodology for appropriate referrals
- Potential for outreach throughout our system via telemedicine
Physicians who have recently joined Ministry Medical Group indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with friendly, thriving communities was what ultimately drew them here. Beautiful, safe and affordable neighborhoods make Stevens Point a GREAT place to live and work.