In the heart of Wisconsin's Northwoods Lake country, there is a special place...
With one of the world's highest concentrations of inland freshwater lakes including over 1300 lakes and 73 rivers and streams great for fishing or leisure activities within minutes of your door.
With just over half million acres of public forest lands all open for your hiking, biking, scenic driving or wildlife watching adventures. With a full calendar of delightful small-town festivals, celebrations, and attractions your whole family will enjoy.
With over 600 miles of well groomed snowmobile trails and ranked among the top areas in the country, and world class cross country ski trials winding down pine and hardwood ridges through fragrant balsams.
- Population of 1,565
- 45% Male, 55% Female
- "Snowmobile Capital of the World"
- Festivals - Cranberry Fest, Klondike Days, Paul Bunyan Fest, Vilas County Fair
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation occurs in August
- Great community and school district
Eagle River Chamber
Eagle River Events