Crandon is located in the northeastern part of Wisconsin and is home to some of the friendliest, most hospitable people you will ever find. The community is best known for its excellent fishing, hunting, and snowmobiling with its many lakes, forests and miles and miles of expertly groomed snowmobile trails. Crandon is proud to be home to the International Off-Road Raceway which draws thousands to its various racing events and demos throughout the year. In downtown Crandon, you'll find the typical restaurants, retail, and services of a small, Midwestern town.
- Population of 1,920
- 45% Male, 55% Female
- The community was named after Major Frank P. Crandon, railroad official
- Festivals - Forest County Fair, Maple Syrup Festival, Art in the Square, Kentuck Days
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation occurs in September
- Great community and school district