Ministry Medical Group, the physician-directed component of Ministry Health Care, is seeking a Family Medicine or IM/PEDS physician to join an established outpatient practice in Crandon, Wisconsin. The successful candidate will share our commitment to quality health care and exceptional patient service.
- Full time: 36 hrs/week
- Call: Only two weekends of phone call/year
- Approx 15-20 patients/day
- Newer clinic - opened in 2010
- Located in a Health Service Shortage Area
- WRHC: Up to $100,000 in Student Loan Assistance for a 3 year commitment
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including loan repayment
- The facility is recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home-Level III
Beautiful, safe and affordable neighborhoods, friendly communities and year-round recreational opportunities make Wisconsin a GREAT place to live and work.
Crandon is located in the northeastern part of Wisconsin and is home to some of the friendliest, most hospitable people you will ever find. The community is best known for its excellent fishing, hunting, and snowmobiling with its many lakes, forests and miles and miles of expertly groomed snowmobile trails. Crandon is proud to be home to the International Off-Road Raceway which draws thousands to its various racing events and demos throughout the year. In downtown Crandon, you'll find the typical restaurants, retail, and services of a small, Midwestern town.
- Population of 1,920
- 45% Male, 55% Female
- The community was named after Major Frank P. Crandon, railroad official
- Festivals - Forest County Fair, Maple Syrup Festival, Art in the Square, Kentuck Days
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation occurs in September
- Great community and school district