Ministry Medical Group, the physician-directed component of Ministry Health Care, is seeking a Family Medicine or IM/PEDS physician to join an established outpatient practice in Plover, Wisconsin. You will join an experienced team consisting of two other physicians, five nurse practitioners, two RN case managers and a behavioral health specialist. The successful candidate will share our commitment to quality health care and exceptional patient service.
- Full-time:36 hours/week
- Newer, state-of-the-art facility
- Call 1:10
- Approximately 15-18 patients per day
- The facility is recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home-Level III
Beautiful, safe and affordable neighborhoods, friendly communities and year-round recreational opportunities make Wisconsin a GREAT place to live and work.
Stevens Point is conveniently located in the heart of Wisconsin and has consistently ranked as one of Relocate-America’s Top 100 places to live. You will find all of the amenities of a larger city without any of the metropolitan hassles. The area is a well-known paradise for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy fishing, hunting, kayaking, biking, hiking, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing.
The community is home to a University of Wisconsin campus, excellent public and parochial school systems, a variety of unique restaurants, an award-winning golf course, a children’s museum, a symphony orchestra and an assortment of major retailers and one-of-a-kind specialty shops.
- Population of 24,412
- 48% Male, 52% Female
- The community was named after George Stevens, settler
- Festivals - Arts Week, Harvest Festival, Jazz Festival, Pacelli Panacea, Portage County Cultural Festival, Riverfront Rendezvous
- Performing Arts - Central Wisconsin Symphony Orchestra
- Home of University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point and Mid-State Technical College
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation is in August
- Great Community and school district