Ministry Medical Group is looking for a BP/BC family medicine physician to join our growing team in Woodruff, Wisconsin. The group would also consider an IM/Peds candidate.
Ministry Medical Group in Woodruff is a clinic of collegial and talented providers who are team-oriented, flexible, and hard working.
- The practice is physician led and financially sound
- Outpatient only, general family medicine cases and procedures
- Call: Only two weekend of phone call/year
- Average number of patients per day is 15-20
- Competitive compensation and benefits are offered
The greater Minocqua/ Woodruff area is a popular Midwestern vacation destination that draws visitors from all over Wisconsin throughout the year. You could live where others go to get away from it all!
Woodruff's numerous lakes, parks and elaborate trail systems make it an ideal location for an outdoor enthusiast. Whether you prefer to hike, bike, fish, boat, snowmobile or cross-country ski, you'll find plenty of opportunity in Wisconsin's beautiful Northwoods.
Being a vacation destination, the community offers a variety of unique, one-of-a-kind shops and an assortment of restaurants, coffee houses, and supper clubs. There's always something new and exciting to explore.
- Population of 1,982
- 47% Male, 53% Female
- Woodruff was established in the late 1880's and is the home of a historical site/museum "Dr. Kate Museum"
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation is in August
- Great community and active school district