Ministry Medical Group is looking for a BP/BC family medicine physician to join our growing team in Woodruff, Wisconsin. The group would also consider an IM/Peds candidate.
Ministry Medical Group in Woodruff is a clinic of collegial and talented providers who are team-oriented, flexible, and hard working.
- The practice is physician led and financially sound
- Outpatient only, general family medicine cases and procedures
- Call: Only two weekend of phone call/year
- Average number of patients per day is 15-20
- Competitive compensation and benefits are offered
Woodruff, Wisconsin is located 210 miles north of Madison in the "Northwoods." The area offers the comfort of small-town living in a most sought-after location - amid Wisconsin's most breathtaking forests and lakes.
The Woodruff area has opportunities for the nature lover as well as for those who enjoy the finer things in life. There are museums, spas, a dinner theatre, as well as great golfing. There are 16 golf courses and one country club within 30 miles of Woodruff, which means there's a chance for everyone to find their favorite.
- Population of 1,982
- 47% Male, 53% Female
- Woodruff was established in the late 1880's and is the home of a historical site/museum "Dr. Kate Museum"
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation is in August
- Great community and active school district