Ministry Medical Group, the physician-directed component of Ministry Health Care, is seeking a Family Medicine or IM/PEDS physician to join an established outpatient practice in Woodruff, Wisconsin. You will join an experienced group with 2 other physicians and 2 advanced practice clinicians who boast a team-oriented environment and share Ministry Health Care's commitment to quality care and exceptional patient service.
- Full-spectrum outpatient Family Medicine (adult, geriatric and pediatric cases)
- 36 hours/week with flexible scheduling
- Minimal call schedule (One day during the week and regional weekend phone call just 2x/year)
- Will play an active roll in the Patient-Centered Medical Home
- The group works collaboratively with an RN Case Manager and a Behavioral Health Specialist
- Will share in clinical rotation to area nursing homes
- Physician interested in community presentations or educational sessions would be a plus
This is an ideal opportunity to build your practice in a family-friendly, close-knit community. Clinicians who have recently joined Ministry Medical Group indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with a friendly, thriving community was ultimately what drew them here. Beautiful, safe and affordable neighborhoods, friendly communikties and year-round recreational opportunities make Wisconsin a GREAT place to live and work.
The greater Minocqua/ Woodruff area is a popular Midwestern vacation destination that draws visitors from all over Wisconsin throughout the year. You could live where others go to get away from it all! Woodruff's numerous lakes, parks and elaborate trail systems make it an ideal location for an outdoor enthusiast. Whether you prefer to hike, bike, fish, boat, snowmobile or cross-country ski, you'll find plenty of opportunity in Wisconsin's beautiful Northwoods.
Being a vacation destination, the community offers a variety of unique, one-of-a-kind shops and an assortment of restaurants, coffee houses, and supper clubs. There's always something new and exciting to explore.
- Population of 1,982
- 47% Male, 53% Female
- Woodruff was established in the late 1880's and is the home of a historical site/museum "Dr. Kate Museum"
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation is in August
- Great community and active school district