Ministry Medical Group, the physician-directed component of Ministry Health Care is seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our Hospitalist team at Saint Mary's Hospital in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. You will join an experienced team comprised of 7 other physicians in a state-of-the-art facility in Wisconsin's beautiful Northwoods. This is an ideal opportunity to join an organization that prioritizes patient care and promotes a strong work/life balance.
- Full Time
- 7 on/7 off, week starts on Monday
- Every 8th week is night coverage
- Adult inpatient /ICU/CCU
- Supervise Nurse Practitioners via telemedicine 1:8 weeks
- Daily census is 8-12; 5-6 while supervising NPs
Physicians who have recently joined Ministry Medical Group indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with a friendly, thriving community was ultimately what drew them here. Hard work, honesty and hospitality are all mainstays of our Wisconsin lifestyle.
In Rhinelander, you'll find the perfect balance of unspoiled natural beauty and convenient creature comforts. Located in the heart of Wisconsin's picturesque Northwoods, Rhinelander is a well-known paradise for anglers, hunters, kayakers, cyclists, hikers, nature lovers, snowmobilers, cross-country skiers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Residents enjoy the seasonal versatility of the many forests and lakes that surround the community.
The City of Rhinelander is a service center for the surrounding communities and offers a variety of retailers, bookstores, restaurants, coffee shops, state-of-the-art medical services and plenty of midwestern hospitality. Numerous musical events, festivals, and parades draw Wisconsinites from near and far.
There are many great reasons to live, work and raise your family in the Rhinelander area. Enjoy an exceptional quality of life balanced with a low cost of living. Rhinelander is home to excellent schools and higher education opportunities.
- Population of 7,735; 46% Male, 54% Female
- Known for the legend of the Hodag, a mythical beast from logging times
- Entertainment-Community Theater, Annual National Northern Arts Juried Art Show and Competition, Performing Arts Series, Farmer's Market, Public Radio(WXPR), Full Service Family YMCA, Country Music Festivals, Oktoberfest
- Safe community and excellent school districts