Ministry Medical Group, the physician-directed component of Ministry Health Care, is seeking Primary Care physicians to join our multi-specialty group in Rhinelander, Wisconsin. You will join an experienced team comprised of seven other physicians and 4 mid level providers in a robust outpatient practice. The clinic operates under a coordinated care delivery model and has been recognized as a NCQA Level III Patient Centered Medical Home. Our physicians work collaboratively with the Advanced Practice Clinicians, an RN case manager and a behavioral health specialist to provide patients a personalized, patient-centered care plan. This is an ideal opportunity to treat a full-spectrum of care and put your skills to use.
Physicians who have recently joined Ministry Medical Group indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with a friendly, thriving community was ultimately what drew them here. Hard work, honesty and hospitality are all mainstays of our Wisconsin lifestyle.
- Full-time: 36 hrs per week
- Open to BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or IM/Peds candidates
- Call: Assigned 1/2 day coverage every week and regional call 2x/year (Phone call only); No night call
- Average of 18-24 patients per day
- Collaborative relationship with the Hospitalist team
- Electronic Health Record
In Rhinelander, you'll find the perfect balance of unspoiled natural beauty and convenient creature comforts. Located in the heart of Wisconsin's picturesque Northwoods, Rhinelander is a well-known paradise for anglers, hunters, kayakers, cyclists, hikers, nature lovers, snowmobilers, cross-country skiers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Residents enjoy the seasonal versatility of the many forests and lakes that surround the community.
The City of Rhinelander is a service center for the surrounding communities and offers a variety of retailers, bookstores, restaurants, coffee shops, state-of-the-art medical services and plenty of midwestern hospitality. Numerous musical events, festivals, and parades draw Wisconsinites from near and far.
There are many great reasons to live, work and raise your family in the Rhinelander area. Enjoy an exceptional quality of life balanced with a low cost of living. Rhinelander is home to excellent schools and higher education opportunities.
- Population of 7,735; 46% Male, 54% Female
- Known for the legend of the Hodag, a mythical beast from logging times
- Entertainment-Community Theater, Annual National Northern Arts Juried Art Show and Competition, Performing Arts Series, Farmer's Market, Public Radio(WXPR), Full Service Family YMCA, Country Music Festivals, Oktoberfest
- Safe community and excellent school districts