Ministry Medical Group, the physician-directed component of Ministry Health Care, is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our multi-specialty group in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. You will join an experienced team comprised of seven other physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Clinicians in a robust outpatient practice. The clinic operates under a coordinated care delivery model and has been recognized as a NCQA Level III Patient Centered Medical Home. Our physicians work collaboratively with the Advanced Practice Clinicians, an RN case manager and a behavioral health specialist to provide patients a personalized, patient-centered care plan. This is an ideal opportunity to treat a full-spectrum of care and put your skills to use.
- Full-time: 36 hrs per week
- Call: 1:8
- Average of 16-20 patients per day
- Collaborative relationship with the Hospitalist team
- Electronic Health Record
- The groups boasts a collegial environment with exemplary clinician longevity
Physicians who have recently joined Ministry Medical Group indicate that the excellent work/life balance combined with a friendly, thriving community was ultimately what drew them here. Hard work, honesty and hospitality are all mainstays of our Wisconsin lifestyle.
Stevens Point is conveniently located in the heart of Wisconsin and has consistently ranked as one of Relocate-America’s Top 100 places to live. You will find all of the amenities of a larger city without any of the metropolitan hassles. The area is a well-known paradise for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy fishing, hunting, kayaking, biking, hiking, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing.
The community is home to a University of Wisconsin campus, excellent public and parochial school systems, a variety of unique restaurants, an award-winning golf course, a children’s museum, a symphony orchestra and an assortment of major retailers and one-of-a-kind specialty shops.
- Population of 24,412
- 48% Male, 52% Female
- The community was named after George Stevens, settler
- Festivals - Arts Week, Harvest Festival, Jazz Festival, Pacelli Panacea, Portage County Cultural Festival, Riverfront Rendezvous
- Performing Arts - Central Wisconsin Symphony Orchestra
- Home of University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point and Mid-State Technical College
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation is in August
- Great Community and school district