Ministry Medical Group is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN physician to join our multi-specialty team in Rhinelander, WI. You will join an established practice with five physicians and four nurse practitioners in a state-of-the-art facility. This physician will perform outreach to a neighboring community one day a week.
- The group performs approx. 400 deliveries annually
- Average # of patients/day is 20
- Call is 1:4.5
- The group is ACR certified and has ultrasound within the department
Join an experienced team of physicians who have come to us from some of the best training hospitals and medical schools. Our physicians enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, leading edge technology and a generous compensation and benefit package. But most of all, they value the opportunity to work among a team of professionals as talented and passionate as they are.
Rhinelander, Wisconsin...the perfect balance between unspoiled nature and city amenities. Vast forests and crystal clear lakes stretch for miles. Hike, bike, ATV, motorcycle, hunt, swim, fish, canoe, kayak, water ski, sail, and golf. Enjoy our spectacular scenery year' round: Snowmobiling, snowshoeing, skating, cross-country skiing, sledding and ice fishing are favorite pastimes as soon as the snow flies.
The City of Rhinelander is a service center for the surrounding communities and offers shopping, bookstores, coffee shops, excellent public and private schools, state of the art medical services. Nicolet College offers advanced certificates and 2-year degrees with opportunity to continue in the University of Wisconsin system. The community is safe, affordable, and surprisingly diverse.
Our four-season vacationland offers wonderful year round living. Rhinelander is situated on beautiful Boom Lake, just one of the 1,100 lakes in Oneida County. It's a natural location for the outdoors-lover. But you will not travel far to enjoy quality arts and entertainment. Each July, aspiring musicians, dancers, writers and artists have the opportunity to learn from established professionals at the nationally renowned UW-Madison School of the Arts in Rhinelander. Artists Series, Lecture Series, book clubs, and many other activities add to the reality of the balanced life-style that is Rhinelander.
- Population of 7,735; 46% Male, 54% Female
- Known for the legend of the Hodag, a mythical beast from logging times
- Entertainment-Community Theater, Annual National Northern Arts Juried Art Show and Competition, Performing Arts Series, Farmer's Market, Public Radio(WXPR), Full Service Family YMCA, Country Music Festivals, Oktoberfest
- Safe community and excellent school districts