Ministry Medical Group is seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN physician to join our multi-specialty team in Rhinelander, WI. You will join an established practice with five physicians and four nurse practitioners in a state-of-the-art facility. This physician will perform outreach to a neighboring community one day a week.
- The group performs approx. 400 deliveries annually
- Average # of patients/day is 20
- Call is 1:3.5
- The group is ACR certified and has ultrasound within the department
Join an experienced team of physicians who have come to us from some of the best training hospitals and medical schools. Our physicians enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, leading edge technology and a generous compensation and benefit package. But most of all, they value the opportunity to work among a team of professionals as talented and passionate as they are.
In Rhinelander, you'll find the perfect balance of unspoiled natural beauty and convenient creature comforts. Located in the heart of Wisconsin's picturesque Northwoods, Rhinelander is a well-known paradise for anglers, hunters, kayakers, cyclists, hikers, nature lovers, snowmobilers, cross-country skiers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Residents enjoy the seasonal versatility of the many forests and lakes that surround the community.
The City of Rhinelander is a service center for the surrounding communities and offers a variety of retailers, bookstores, restaurants, coffee shops, state-of-the-art medical services and plenty of midwestern hospitality. Numerous musical events, festivals, and parades draw Wisconsinites from near and far.
There are many great reasons to live, work and raise your family in the Rhinelander area. Enjoy an exceptional quality of life balanced with a low cost of living. Rhinelander is home to excellent schools and higher education opportunities.
- Population of 7,735; 46% Male, 54% Female
- Known for the legend of the Hodag, a mythical beast from logging times
- Entertainment-Community Theater, Annual National Northern Arts Juried Art Show and Competition, Performing Arts Series, Farmer's Market, Public Radio(WXPR), Full Service Family YMCA, Country Music Festivals, Oktoberfest
- Safe community and excellent school districts