Ministry Medical Group, Inc. is currently seeking a BC/BE pediatrician to join our established practice in Rhinelander, Wisconsin.
Our physicians enjoy state-of-the art facilities, leading edge technology and a generous compensation and benefit package. But most of all, they value the opportunity to work among a team of professionals as talented and passionate as they are.
Pediatrics with Ministry Medical Group:
· Inpatient/Outpatient practice
· Flexible schedule
· Call is 1:4
· Ability to incorporate special interests into your practice
In Rhinelander, you'll find the perfect balance of unspoiled natural beauty and convenient creature comforts. Located in the heart of Wisconsin's picturesque Northwoods, Rhinelander is a well-known paradise for anglers, hunters, kayakers, cyclists, hikers, nature lovers, snowmobilers, cross-country skiers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. Residents enjoy the seasonal versatility of the many forests and lakes that surround the community.
The City of Rhinelander is a service center for the surrounding communities and offers a variety of retailers, bookstores, restaurants, coffee shops, state-of-the-art medical services and plenty of midwestern hospitality. Numerous musical events, festivals, and parades draw Wisconsinites from near and far.
There are many great reasons to live, work and raise your family in the Rhinelander area. Enjoy an exceptional quality of life balanced with a low cost of living. Rhinelander is home to excellent schools and higher education opportunities.
- Population of 7,735; 46% Male, 54% Female
- Known for the legend of the Hodag, a mythical beast from logging times
- Entertainment-Community Theater, Annual National Northern Arts Juried Art Show and Competition, Performing Arts Series, Farmer's Market, Public Radio(WXPR), Full Service Family YMCA, Country Music Festivals, Oktoberfest
- Safe community and excellent school districts