Ministry Medical Group, the physician-directed component of Ministry Health Care, is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic BC/BE Pediatrician to join a collegial group at our busy clinic in Stevens Point, WI. This is an excellent opportunity to join a traditional Inpatient/Outpatient practice in a vibrant Midwestern university community.
- Full-time; flexible schedule; 36 patient hrs/week
- Call 1:5
- Level II Nursery
- Team oriented group; often covers for one another
- Group has a Behavioral Health Specialist on staff that helps with asthma, obesity and well-child education
With Ministry Medical Group, you will enjoy leading edge technology, state-of-the-art facilities, a collaborative work environment, a lucrative compensation package and most importantly... BALANCE.
Beautiful, safe and affordable neighborhoods, friendly communities and year-round recreational opportunities make Wisconsin a GREAT place to live and work.This metropolitan area of about 300,000 offers a unique quality of family-oriented living, a growing economy and a nationally acclaimed educational system with 9 colleges and universities in the area.
We invite you to explore our Pediatric opportunity today. Contact us to learn more.
Stevens Point is conveniently located in the heart of Wisconsin and has consistently ranked as one of Relocate-America’s Top 100 places to live. You will find all of the amenities of a larger city without any of the metropolitan hassles. The area is a well-known paradise for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy fishing, hunting, kayaking, biking, hiking, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing.
The community is home to a University of Wisconsin campus, excellent public and parochial school systems, a variety of unique restaurants, an award-winning golf course, a children’s museum, a symphony orchestra and an assortment of major retailers and one-of-a-kind specialty shops.
- Population of 24,412
- 48% Male, 52% Female
- The community was named after George Stevens, settler
- Festivals - Arts Week, Harvest Festival, Jazz Festival, Pacelli Panacea, Portage County Cultural Festival, Riverfront Rendezvous
- Performing Arts - Central Wisconsin Symphony Orchestra
- Home of University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point and Mid-State Technical College
- July is the warmest month
- Most precipitation is in August
- Great Community and school district