Lyndsey manages the coordination and execution of physician orientation and retention activities for all the Ministry Health Care physicians and advance clinician providers located at the Central Region facilities.
Provider Liaison-Central Region
- Assists in the process of site visits and provides appropriate feedback to provider recruiter on the process.
- Responsible for the facilitation of orientation, integration, marketing and business development of new providers.
- Serves as liaison for provider during their employment. Works as a liaison with Credentialing Offices to assure required documents are complete and with Human Resources to assure employment requirements are complete.
- Assists in developing and managing relationships with physicians in order to identify needs and opportunities.
- Facilitates the provider evaluation process.
- Assists in retention activities for provider/spouse mentor program.