Clinicals / Rotations

The information provided here is designed to guide students who are seeking a clinical or internship/externship experience within Ministry Health Care. Students must attend an institution of higher education and be enrolled in a program requiring applied learning objectives to be able to participate in a clinical or educational placement.

Your school instructor or program coordinator may request an internship/externship placement on your behalf or you may be required to seek out your own.

Ministry's Latest Social Activities
Facebook Twitter