Breast Care in Stevens Point
In continuance of our mission of serving our communities, we have identified the need to closely focus on the care of women and their families in the area of breast disease diagnosis and treatment.
Ministry's Breast Care Center in Stevens Point is a multidisciplinary team of providers at Ministry Saint Michael's and Ministry Medical Group who have created a vision to care for women with diseases of the breast through a program that:
- is centered on and driven by their needs
- is founded on evidence-based best practices
- demonstrates quality of services
- has a focus on education and screening for early detection to promote best patient outcomes
- includes provisions for those underserved through educational or financial need
Walk-In Wednesdays Mammogram Screenings in the Stevens Point area
Busy women don't have to neglect their health. We're making mammograms easier with walk-in time slots now available on Wednesdays at the Ministry Medical Group OB/GYN department on third floor. No appointment needed - just walk in at your convenience between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. on Wednesdays, and our skilled, compassionate staff will be ready to care for you.
- Walk-ins are available for screening mammograms only. If your clinician has referred you for a mammogram due to specific concerns regarding your breast health, please make an appointment by calling 715.342.6482
- The date of your walk-in screening mammogram must be at least 12 months after the date of your last screening mammogram, to comply with most health coverage requirements.
- Next-day results are available for returning patients whose previous screening mammogram is on file with Ministry Medical Group