Saturday, December 7, 2013
Hotel Mead, Wisconsin Rapids
Doors open at 7:00 PM; Dancing with Southbound 8:30 – 11:30 PM
About the Event:
Snowflake Ball is a benefit to support the compassionate end-of-life care and bereavement support provided by Ministry Home Care – Hospice Services in Wisconsin Rapids and surrounding communities. The goal is to provide an evening of elegance and caring, while raising funds and awareness to support hospice care.
As part of our mission, we provide care to anyone who is medically eligible, regardless of their ability to pay. Community support of events like this helps to make that possible.
This elegant event promises to be another memorable, fun-filled evening, as well as a glowing beginning to the holiday season!
Advanced tickets required – only $30 per person – available beginning November 4.
- Advanced tickets can be purchased until November 29 at the following locations:
- Heid Music, 1900 8th Street South, Wisconsin Rapids (check or cash only)
- Daly Drug, 3215 8th Street South, Wisconsin Rapids
- Ministry Home Care, 1000 East Riverview Expressway, Suite 180, Wisconsin Rapids
- Delicious hors d’oeuvres and cash bar
- Silent Auction
- Melanie Wiltse, Harpsong Studio
- Holiday Photographs by Spyros Heniadis
- Miss Wisconsin Rapids Appearance
- Dessert & coffee/tea while dancing to live music from Southbound, including a very special First Dance Tribute to our loved ones who’ve gone before us.
- Guests may choose to make a donation in memory of a loved one, designating that person’s name is included in the First Dance reading. To be included, RSVP’s must be received no later than November 22.
The Hotel Mead of Wisconsin Rapids is graciously hosting this event. They will also be providing a "cash bar" service, which does include alcoholic beverages (21 and over), as well as water and coffee.
- WISCONSIN RIVER ORTHEPAEDICS
- MINISTRY HOME CARE-HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS
- ELM LAKE CRANBERRY CO, INC
- TERMAAT GLAVIN GROUP – AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL
- FURNITURE PLUS
- SHOPKO FOUNDATION
- TAYLOR FUNERAL HOME
- HIGGINS FUNERAL HOME
Thank you for your interest in the 2013 Snowflake Ball. Please plan to attend this elegant evening. We welcome any questions you may have regarding this event or Ministry Home Care – Hospice Services.
Jen Masephol, Volunteer/Community Outreach Coordinator