NaProTECHNOLOGY is a new women's health science that offers women a comprehensive way to deal with reproductive health issues that works in harmony with her body and fertility. NaProTECHNOLOGY uses the Creighton Model FertilityCare System to allow a woman to easily and objectively monitor several different biological markers (bio-markers), which are essential to understanding a woman's health and fertility. Physicians receive extensive training to become NaProTECHNOLOGY medical consultants.
- has been found to be more cost effective and provide comparable outcomes to more invasive procedures for assisting infertile married couples.
- is individualized to each woman’s unique situation.
- searches for the underlying causes of problems in order to address and treat them, rather than just treating the symptoms.
- is a cooperative approach, working with the woman’s cycle, and allowing the woman/couple to cooperate with their physician in their own health care.
- is supportive of achieving and avoiding pregnancy.