Howard Young Medical Center
There’s hope and help at Howard Young Medical Center for pain relief. Interventional Pain Management techniques may be used to relieve, reduce, or manage pain so you can live without severe pain or reliance on strong painkillers.
The anesthesiologist team at Howard Young Medical Center offers comprehensive services in pain management for patients of all ages including the following:
- Acute pain
- Back pain
- Cancer pain
- Neuropathic pain from nerve injury RSD pain
Methods of treatment include:
- Implant and management of intrathecal medications that go to the spinal cord.
- Implant and management of spinal cord stimulators that send electrical impulses to block pain signals from reaching the brain.
- Radiofrequency ablation to produce heat to destroy tissue to relieve spinal pain.
- Nerve block injections
- Epidural steroid injections
- Sympathetic blocks
- Trigger point injections
Call 715.356.8000 to schedule an appointment.