FAA Pilot Physicals

Second and third class pilot physicals are available

Before flying solo in an airplane, helicopter, gyroplane or airship you need a medical certificate. The FAA suggests you get a medical examination before beginning flight training. This will alert you to any condition that would prevent you from becoming a pilot before you pay for lessons. Medical certificates are designed as first class, second class, or third class. Generally, first class is designed for the airline transport pilot; second class for the commercial pilot; and third class for the student, recreational and private pilot. You can get a medical certificate by passing a physical examination administered by an Aviation Medical Examiner (AME) authorized by the FAA.

To obtain a second or third class medical certification, please call Ministry Medical Group Occupational Medicine at 715.346.5243 to schedule an appointment with Randal Wojciehoski, DO, AME.

Information Request

To find out more about Occupational Medicine:

Submit an online Request or Contact Us by phone.



Ministry Medical Group
Occupational Medicine
5412 Highway 10 East
Stevens Point, WI 54482
715.346.5419 (fax)

Ministry Good Samaritan Health Center
601 S Central Ave.
Merrill, WI 54452

Ministry Saint Clare's Hospital
3301 Cranberry Blvd.
Weston, WI 54476

Ministry Door County Medical Center
133 South 16th Place
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235

Ministry Medical Group Occupational Medicine
1020 Kabel Avenue
Rhinelander, WI 54501

Ministry's Latest Social Activities
Facebook Twitter