Injury Treatment and Management
Ministry Medical Group Occupational Medicine is committed to working with employers to help manage their worker's compensation costs. Our healthcare professionals are experienced in treating work-related situations. We provide a streamlined, cost-effective, and focused healthcare alternative for work-related situations (illness/injury) at a clinic devoted exclusively to occupational medicine. We do this through timely and appropriate services that maintain open communication. We are accessible to you and sensitive to your healthcare needs.
- Staff that are knowledgeable in OSHA record keeping rules, Wisconsin Workers Compensation rules, and the transitional return to work process
- Safe and early return to work
- Immediate treatment without prior appointment (walk-ins)
- Verbal and written electronic access (iSYSTOC) status reports after each patient visit including diagnosis, work status, and any recommended restrictions
- Determination of work-relatedness
- Prompt follow-up visits if necessary with health professionals
- The ability to rapidly access necessary services within Ministry Health Care System to enhance prompt and appropriate care as well as referrals when appropriate.
- Emergency room coverage after hours and on weekends.
- Case management / case coordination services
- Convenient on-line records (iSYSTOC)
In addition to these services, we offer a Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Program:
- Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Counseling
- Exposure information
- Serial consented HIV
- Antiretroviral medication options
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Hepatitis B & C screenings
- Specialist referral when appropriate
- Educational programs