Worksite Mobile Unit - Testing and Screening
Ministry Medical Group Occupational Medicine features our mobile van unit as one of three delivery models. Our mobile van units feature:
- 22-feet of usable space
- Two Audio Booths
- One examination room
- Two workspaces
|click on the thumbnail to the right to view the picture.|
MOBILE HEALTH EASY
Drive down health care costs while taking care of your most valuable asset--your employees. Comprehensive testing, exams, and immunizations are faster than office visits and less disruptive to your production.
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Health Screenings
- Qualitative Fit Testing
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)-Required Audiogram & Annual Education
- Extended time: Monday to Friday, open 24 hours a day or round the clock testing to accommodate all work shifts
How do we help your company comply with OSHA Hearing Conservation Standard?
- Our recordable list complies with the new OSHA 29CFR 1904.10-2002.
- Properly licensed professionals administer the testing program and certified staff perform audiometric screening under the direction of our medical director, Dr. Michael Curtis.
- Audiometric records are stored on CD-Rom for easy access.
- All testing is conducted in properly certified rooms with the Benson 200 mini-version system. All rooms are constantly monitored for outside noise.
- Annual audiograms are reviewed with separate baselines for each ear to determine validity of the audiogram and presence of a Standard Threshold Shift (STS).
- Employees are notified of an STS in writing the day of testing.
- SAINTS provides annual hearing conservation training for all employees screened.
Mobile unit offering audio screenings at the Convoy of Hope in Menasha, WI.
Ask about our educational hearing conservation video!
Upon request we also offers an Audiologist to review recordable shifts
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation ( CAOHC)