Caregiver Insights in Neenah
The emotional and physical toll of caring for a loved one can be overwhelming. Having a strong support network makes all the difference, for both you and the person for whom you are caring. Join us as we share stories and learn from one another.
Free weekly meetings will be held Thursday afternoons, 1 - 2:30 p.m. at Affinity Visiting Nurses (816 W. Winneconne Avenue) in Neenah. We will discuss important topics like boundaries, self care, resources, finances, placement, isolation and time management.
You will walk away with:
• An experience that may change your life.
• Techniques to ease the burden of caregiving.
• Suggestions on how to manage your sleepless nights.
• New insight and confidence in your role as a caregiver.
• Ideas on how to take care of yourself, physically and emotionally.
For more information on what topic will be discussed, please call Affinity Visiting Nurses at 866.236.8500.