Ministry Living Well Open House
Ministry Home Care has added a new service to their continuum of care provided to individuals in their homes. Ministry Living Well opened recently, providing a variety of supportive care services, and they’re welcoming the public to stop by during their Open House on Tuesday, October 30th, 3-6pm at the Ministry Home Care Plus home medical specialty store, 1927 N. Central Avenue, next to Walmart in Marshfield.
Guests will enjoy delicious treats, meet the staff of Ministry Living Well, receive falls prevention information, register for a free in-home falls assessment for themselves or someone they care about, and register for door prizes, including $100 in Plus Bucks (a gift certificate to the Ministry Home Care Plus store).
Ministry Living Well is a new, non-medical service that provides homemaker, companion, personal care and certified nursing aide services, all focused on helping people maintain the lives they enjoy in their own homes. All supportive care services include an RN assessment to create a personalized plan and RN oversight of the guests’ services. Their services include:
• Tailored Supportive Care includes personal care, transfer assistance, meal preparation and service, housekeeping, laundry, chauffeur services, medication reminders, respite care and much more.
• Long-Term Care at Home is an option to nursing home or rehabilitation facility admission.
• Concierge Services help people find pre-screened, credible resources to address their needs.
For anyone who is interested in connecting with others, there are fun and educational events offered through the new program:
• The Fine Lines Social Community provides fun and meaningful social opportunities for anyone over 50.
• The Fine Lines Learning Community offers continuous opportunities for education and support.
For more information, call 715.389.9859 or visit ministrylivingwell.org.