Getting To Know Your Team
A Different Kind Of Care
Your provider (clinician/physician) will partner with an entire team of health care professionals to coordinate and deliver your care. We provide you with better access to care by proactively planning your visits around your personal needs. Your team is fully prepared, and the experience is coordinated and personal. This team approach ensures your provider (clinician/physician) can spend more time with you when you need it most. It’s another great way for us to continue delivering on our promise of personalized care … every day.
Our promise to keep you, our patient, first in everything we do.
Get to know your care team
Every team is developed to fit the unique needs of its community. Your team typically consists of:
- One or more doctors, who partnered with one or more advance practice providers, such as nurse practitioners (NP) or physician assistants (PA).
- One or more registered nurse (RN) case managers who collaborates with all clinicians on health management, preventative care and wellness coaching.
- A behavioral health specialist or health and wellness specialist to assist with care coordination, behavioral health and wellness.
- A team of heath care associates, who will ensure your time is being used efficiently and effectively.
- Customer service representatives to help with scheduling and other visit needs.