Partners with Our Lady of Victory Hospital announce the 2009 Love Lights Christmas Tree program
The Partners with Our Lady of Victory Hospital invite the community to participate in the annual Love Lights Christmas tree program. You can purchase a love light that will shine in memory or honor of your loved ones. The trees are located in the Our Lady of Victory Hospital Atrium.
White lights honor the memory of a deceased loved one, red or green lights honor the living, and blue lights are in honor or memory of service man or woman. A minimum of $2 is requested per light, but larger gifts are welcome! All proceeds go to help with special equipment or community needs at Our Lady of Victory Hospital. The names of those remembered will be published in the Stanley Republican and will be on display in the hospital lobby.
A gift card will be sent to the person being honored or to the family of the deceased upon request.
To purchase a light, fill out a request form available from:
- Our Lady of Victory Hospital (front desk)
- Victory Medical Group Clinics in Thorp and Owen (front desk)
- Local churches
- Locations throughout the city of Stanley
- Ad in the Stanley Republican November 19, 26 or December 3.
- Everyone is invited to attend the tree lighting ceremony Wednesday, December 2 in the hospital atrium. Refreshments will be served at 6 p.m., followed by the tree lighting at 6:30 p.m.