Certified Athletic Trainer Outreach Services
What Do ITAT Credentialed ATC's Athletic Trainers Do?
- Perform on-site evaluation of injuries.
- Establish protocols for emergency treatment.
- Serve as a liaison for coaches, parents, and physicians.
- Initiates and supervise exercise and rehabilitation programs.
- Design and institute strength, flexibility, and conditioning programs before and during the sport’s season.
- Provides event coverage at local schools.
ATC's render immediate on-site injury care, and provide suggestions for home care and follow-up. In addition, we address concerns regarding strengthening, nutrition and conditioning.
Should an injury occur, our ATC’s can evaluate the condition, provide immediate professional services, and help you decide the next steps to take in your child’s care.
ATC’s allow you to focus on your job while taking the worry of injuries away. ATC’s attend to injuries, address safety concerns and make suggestions for future injury prevention.
ATC’s enhance your school or organization’s program by spotlighting your commitment to safety and injury care.
To provide immediate, on-site medical attention, Ministry Sports Medicine offers access to ITAT credentialed ATC, Certified Athletic Trainers who can attend practices, games/competitions, or special events for schools or organizations. Call 715.346.5190 or 715.342.7800 for more information about how to arrange for ITAT credentialed ATC, Certified Athletic Trainers to cover your athletic events.