Get Ready To Race
Fifth Annual Community Weight Race Registration Begins December 1, 2011
This competition challenges groups to achieve weight-loss and create healthy lifestyle routines. The only requirement of the competition is to participate in initial, middle, and final weigh-ins and measurements. As part of this competition, each participant is allowed to participate for FREE in:
- Kick off event featuring our keynote speaker, Carole Carlson; the author of From Fat to Fit: Turn Yourself into a Weapon of Mass Reduction.
- Weigh-ins and measurements
- Wellness presentations
- Smart dining program
- Coaching- individual and group
- Workshops on Yoga, exercise, and cooking
- Fitness pre and post testing
Weekly email updates and monthly update after the competition is complete.
- Including body fat, upper and lower body strength, flexibility, and behavioral
There is a $50 entry fee for each group of 3-5 members. Each participant will receive a t-shirt and a calendar with recipes, tips, and fitness events as part of the fee. Individuals who can not find a team may sign up with Traci Smet; 715.346.5416; for $15. *This competition is open to those 18 and over.
There is a variety of prize categories for this competition. Including;
- Top 10 Overall Winning Teams
- Top individual male and female
- 10% Award for teams or individuals who lose 10 % of their weight
- A Matter of Waist Award for teams or individuals that move their waist circumference from unhealthy to healthy
- Courage Award for individuals who have maintained their weight from the past CWR
- And many more!