A 21st century hospital, built on a century of care.
Ministry Health Care's long history of serving Wisconsin continues with Ministry Saint Clare's Hospital in Weston, which opened in 2005 to anchor the Weston Regional Medical Center Campus, just minutes from Wausau on Highway 29.
Ministry Saint Clare's provides a broad range of general and advanced healthcare services. It is a surgical center for the Marshfield Clinic and Ministry Health Care heart care team and other nationally renowned programs.
Ministry Saint Clare's is one of the most high-tech hospitals in the nation. The hospital is completely chartless with all patient data instantly updated in an Electronic Medical Records system. This ensures a level of seamless care, safety and accuracy that is not available from any other local healthcare system.
The staff at Ministry Saint Clare's is an extraordinary team of experienced and compassionate caregivers. They define a culture at Ministry Saint Clare's that is wholly focused on delivering excellent patient care, which includes delivering the comfort of all the most modern patient amenities:
- All patient rooms are spacious and private with warm, hotel-like furnishings
- Large windows provide a pleasant view and abundant natural light
- In-room meals are individually ordered and prepared from restaurant style menus
- Healing gardens give patients and visitors opportunities for peaceful contemplation
- In-room entertainment options include a digital entertainment system and wireless Internet
With all the advantages of a modern facility and a proven system of care, Ministry Saint Clare's Hospital offers patients the best of both worlds. It truly is a 21st century hospital, built on a century of care.