The Auxiliary was established to promote and support the programs and services of Saint Elizabeth's. Members serve as a vital link, sharing information and generating financial support.
Events & Activities
Saint Elizabeth's Auxiliary sponsors the following programs to support the Hospital, Nursing Home and Health Care Center:
- Annual Holiday Bazaar & Waffle Breakfast
- Birthday Parties for residents
- Annual Valentine Tea
- Lifeline Program
- Salad Luncheon for Dietary Staff
- Health Fairs, Open Houses, etc.
- In addition, members volunteer in many capacities for Saint Elizabeth’s
Saint Elizabeth's Auxiliary Membership Information Membership is $5.00 per year and is open to anyone. Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month (except June, July & August) at 11:30 a.m. at the Hospital. Lunch is provided for a $4.00 fee. Each meeting features an educational or "just for fun" program.
Community Relations Director
Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center
1200 Grant Boulevard West
Wabasha, Minnesota 55981