About Us

Saint Elizabeth Medical Center was founded in 1898 by Sister M. Petonilla Derleth of the Order of the Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother.  She and two other Sisters traveled from Menomonie, WI to establish a hospital in Wabasha. The first patients were admitted on July 25, 1898.

The campus consists of two care centers. The main campus, Saint Elizabeth Medical Center, features a full range of hospital services, assisted living apartments, skilled nursing home care, rehabilitation, prevention, wellness, disease management, and home care. Many outpatient and support services are also located within the medical center.

The second center is Saint Elizabeth’s Health Care Center, which offers skilled nursing home care, adult day care and a specialized unit for residents with memory disorders.

 
 
Ministry's Latest Social Activities
Facebook Twitter