Saint Elizabeth's has a force of over 100 dedicated volunteers. They donate thousands of hours every year to improve the quality of life for our patients, long-term care residents, guests, and visitors.
Volunteers assist in a variety of capacities including:
- Serving as Guest Services volunteers who escort patients to areas within the facility, deliver mail and flowers, and help with special projects
- Serving as Guardian Angels who greet every visitor with a smile and offer escorting services for patients and guests in need
- Transporting residents to activities and outings
- Visiting with residents
- Caring for aviaries and feeding birds
- Reading to residents
- Assisting staff with recreational activities (bingo, cards, worship services, etc.)
- Assisting with clerical duties and special projects
- Helping with special events
- Providing nutrition services assistance
Volunteers make a big difference in the lives of others.
Saint Elizabeth's Medical Center
1200 Grant Boulevard West
Wabasha, Minnesota 55981