Concussion Management Informational Presentations
March 18, 2009
Point Sports Medicine Center, Ministry Health Care to host informational presentations on Concussion Management on the following dates:
- Stevens Point – April 20, 6:30-7:30pm, Ben Franklin Jr. High auditorium
- Amherst – April 21, 6:30-7:30pm, Amherst High School lecture hall
- Rosholt – April 22, 5pm-6pm, Rosholt High School
- Plainfield – April 27, 7pm-8pm, Plainfield High School auditorium
- Almond-Bancroft – May 6, 7pm-8pm, Almond-Bancroft High School auditorium
The program will include recognition, evaluation, and management of concussions including an overview of the ImPACT™ testing program. All middle school and high school athletes, parents and coaches (especially those involved with contact sports such as football/wrestling/basketball/hockey) are encouraged to attend.
For more information, please call Point Sports Medicine Center, Ministry Health Care at 715.346.5190.