The clinic was founded in 1983 by physicians Steven Bahrke, M.D., and Peter Sanderson, M.D. The clinic affiliated with Ministry Health Care in 1997 and in 2001, a 3,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art facility was opened on Highway B in Plover.
Monday and Wednesday, 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. - Noon
(Please call for holiday hours.)
After-Hours Care: For emergency situations beyond regular office hours, call Ministry Saint Michael's Hospital 715.346.5000. Outside the area, call 800.472.9449.
Urgent Care: For minor injuries and illnesses Walk-ins welcome - Monday - Friday 9:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. and weekend and holidays from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. call 715.295.3801. As always, the Plover clinic will continue to offer scheduled appointments with your provider.
Below are examples or the type of care seen by urgent care staff and emergent care (emergency department) staff members:
|URGENT CARE conditions
||EMERGENCY CARE conditions
- Minor cuts with mild bleeding
- Sinus infections, sore throat or fever
- Cough and cold symptoms including ear aches
- Mild headache
- Pink eye or mild eye symptoms
- Urinary tract infection
- Back pain
- Injury to foot, ankle, hand, knee, wrist, or elbow
- Minor burns
- Insect or minor animal bites
- Vaginal bleeding / minor discharge (non-pregnancy)
- Severe bleeding that will not stop
- Serious difficulty in breathing
- Change in mental status (such as unusual behavior, confusion, or difficulty arousing)
- Chest pain
- Choking, coughing, or vomiting blood
- Fainting or loss of consciousness
- Feelings of wanting to harm yourself or others
- Head or spine injury
- Severe or persistent vomiting
- Sudden injury due to motor vehicle injury
- Burns or smoke inhalation
- Near drowning
- A deep or large wound
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or change in vision
- Swallowing a poisonous substance
- Severe abdominal pain
- Carbon monoxide exposure
- Sudden blindness or severe eye injury
- Partial or full paralysis
- Sexual assault
- Pregnancy - related concerns
Ministry Health Care and Ministry Medical Group does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or publication in its programs, services, and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact: Linda Ohser, 504 Coordinator at 414.359.3038.
*This location is an outpatient department of Ministry Saint Michael's Hospital.