General visiting hours at Ministry Saint Mary's Hospital are 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily. An adult must accompany visitors under age 12.
Pediatrics, birthing center, intensive care, and inpatient behavioral health units have additional visiting hours and policies. Contact those departments for detailed information.
To provide an environment for healing and recovery, the following visiting hours have been established for family and friends.
- General hospital visiting hours (including acute care and special care units) are from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Special requests and circumstances will be accommodated. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Pediatric visiting hours are from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Parents are encouraged to stay with their children; accommodations will be made.
- Birthing Center general visiting hours are from Noon to 8 p.m. Family members, i.e., husband, grandparents, siblings may visit from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. On request, accommodations can be made for the baby’s father to stay overnight.
- Intensive Care Unit – Visitation is limited to two visitors at a time between the hours of 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.. The condition of the patient will determine visitation, and time spent with the patient may be limited to 10 minutes each hour.
- Inpatient Behavioral Health Unit – Family and friends are asked to call the inpatient behavioral health units to inquire about visiting hours.
Ample parking is available.
Directions and Map
For directions to Ministry Saint Mary's Hospital and a map, please click on the Contact Us link above.
Operated by Ministry Saint Mary's Hospital Volunteers, the gift shop is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Patients and their families can visit Ministry Saint Mary's Hospital's cafeteria. It is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. for breakfast and from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for lunch. The vending room is open 24 hours a day. Both the cafeteria and vending room are located on the first floor of the facility in the galleria.
The chapel is open 24 hours a day and located on the first floor of the facility in the galleria. Patients and their families are always welcome.
To learn more about the Rhinelander area, please visit the Rhinelander Chamber of Commerce website.