Associated Employee Assistance Services
What is an Employee Assistance Program?
As our world becomes more complex, personal, family and workplace problems become more complicated. These problems, whether emotional, psychological, marital, alcohol and drug, family or work related, are challenging more and more people every day.
Help is Available. Associated Employee Assistance services can aid you in finding solutions to your concerns. Your EAP can provide assessment, problem solving and support to assist you in managing your concerns. Using EAP to deal with a worrisome situation could prevent it from becoming a major problem.
The Employee Assistance Program is a resource for Employees, Leaders and Supervisors, and Organizations we serve.
- Assessment and short term counseling for a variety of issues
- Information about and referral to resources beyond the scope of EAP
- Assistance with personal and work related issues
- Management of employee work performance issues
- Consultation regarding work relationships and team conflict
- Support and information enhance effective leadership skills
- Help in addressing Organizational issues including Conflict and Change Management
- Progress reports identifying potential problem trends
- Leadership development education
- Trauma services